Background

Friday, July 20, 2012

Love/Hate-Fri. Link Up!

Hey Everyone,

I was invited by Noel from Noelsbeautifulife's Blog and it's a love/hate Wed. Link up too.

It says Wed. BUT I decided to do it on a FRI. okay you guys. AND I'm so so so
sorry I haven't been able to write/post on here too. I've beeen EXTREMELY busy
this month too. So, I do apologize and I will try my hardest to keep you guys updated
on me and my busy life too. BUT I don't want to promise you guys anything either. So
please forgive me and please keep coming back and reading my blog too. Thanks
again!!!

So if you would like to join too, you can. Here are some of the things I love and hate
you guys, l0l?!
I will b adding the links at the bottom of this page too.

1. LOVE: ii love to paint! It's so relaxing/calming/and helps me relieve some stressss
    too loves l0l?!
    HATE: ii hate the fact that you can't erase your mistakes while painting k l0l?! Just
    fix it and edit it rite l0l?!


2. LOVE: ii love peanut M&M's those are my fav candy l0l?! I could eat em everyday
    too l0l?!
    HATE: ii hate the fact that to much candy is bad for you. AND you can get
    cavities from eating to much too l0l = (!!!







3. LOVE: ii love the summer weather and summer!!!
    HATE: ii hate when it gets to be 90-100degrees though over here l0l = (!!!


4. LOVE: ii love my family!!! Their always there for me & super supportive too!!!
    HATE: ii hate when their always in my business/life l0l!!!

Hope everyone's enjoying their day. More blogging to come soon too you guys. So
please be patient okay thanks. (Thanks to all of the new followers from BlogLovin
and Hello Cotton)! AND thanks to everyone who looks/skimps/reads my blogggs 2!!!
I appreciate it too lovely readers of mines. So thankkkks = )!!!
I hope you all have a great weekend coming up too!!!

I tag theses blogs:
Jessica Who?
Sandra's Blog
Kendra Kay's Blog




Sources:
Noel's Blog-Link
Love/Hate Link Button by Noel
All text written/composed by me
Xoxo Sign-Created/Designed by me.


1 comment: