Background

Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Tags-Design Post!

Hey Everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying your first day of Oct. 2012. I can't believe it's already
Oct. 2012 too you guys. So this is just going to be a short post for you guys and
it's just a design post, I did for you guys too. So just click on the link and you
can print theses Fall Tags out and use them for a small fall/autumn gift. Or even
for a Halloween gift too for your friends or family. I hope you all like theses tags too.
Please leave comments below you guys too. And thanks to everyone who leaves
comments/follows my blogs too.

Fall Tags

I might do some Halloween DIY/Tutorials in the month of Oct. too but, I'm not sure.
So please feel free to email me or leave comments below if you would like to see some
Halloween DIY's/Tutorials too. Thanks you guys and I appreciate everyone's comments
too. So thanks again.

So, what is everyone's favorite Halloween memory, favorite costume you wore for
Halloween in the past/this year, your favorite Halloween party you've been too,
favorite Halloween candy, or a favorite costume you've made yourself or for
your kids? Leave comments below, you guys thanks?!

AND just keep your eye out for more post and I will try my best to post at least
once a week or at least once every two weeks. Thanks to everyone again who
follows/reads my blogs too. I appreciate every one of my readers too, so thanks!

MessyHairAndTeaCups is on Twitter now so please follow/add me on there too
you guys thanks : )!
@MesyHairTeaCups

Sources:
*The .Pdf file/link is for everyone to use
but, designed/created by me.
*All text written and composed by me.
*The Xoxo Sign/Created by me too.




No comments:

Post a Comment