Background

Monday, January 20, 2014

Oh How I Wish Post...


01/17/14

Hey Everyone,
Thanks for being patient with me and reading my blog again. I really appreciate it too, so thanks. This is just a quick post about where I wish I could be right now instead of at home and working. I'd rather be on a beach right now instead of working. A girl is allowed to dream right l0l?! Ohhh how I wish I was in Hawaii on a beach somewhere. They have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world too. Wouldn't it be great to be sitting on the beach sipping on a nice cocktail right now? It sure would be great guys l0l?!
If you've never been to Hawaii in your life you definitely need to go one day and check it out. This image was from google images and it's the famous Wakiki Beach in Oahu which is in Hawaii. This is the one place I've been too but, would love to go back again there too. One of my fav vacation spots too. Have ever been there or no? Would you like to visit Hawaii or no? Please leave comments below. Thanks!













Sources:
*All text written and composed by me.
*Picture is from Google images.
*Idea came from Shrimp Salad Circus.
*XoXo sign created/designed by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment