Background

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

15 words of less...get to know me!

Hey Everyone,

I hope your all enjoying your day! Mines been great and always thinking/creating/coming up w/new ideas for this BLOG of minessss k loves l0l?! Thanks to everyone who has commented/shared/visited my blog 2 and i know ii barely just started this BLOG but, I would love to thank alll of my readers for reading k l0l?! && its so nice to meet new ppl from alll around the world 2 who blog/share ideas/thoughts/inspirations/etc etc etc 2 w/me bc ii would b lost w/o u guy so yea thanks l0l?!

So i've been browsing looking through blogs to come up w/ideas/thoughts/etc for my blog and I found this really cute blog/website called "Simply Dove" and its by a women named Sarah. I will add her link at the bottom of my post 2 so u guys can check out her BLOG 2 so yea l0l?! && she had a post about getting to know her better as a blogger and she tagger ppl 2 so yea. I WONT tag anyone yet BUT feel free to tag ppl n share this post along w/everyone else ok lovely readers. AND her post was called "Me in: 30 words or less" BUT im not going to do 30 words about me BC ii dont think there are 30 words that could descibe me so I CHOSE to do 15 words n ii made it easier 2 for myselfff k l0l?! ahahahahahahahaahaha?!
Neways here are my 15 words && plz tell ur other friends about this post 2 ok thankssss?! && also plz plz plz check out Sarah's blog/website "Simply Dove"! A great name 2 for a bloggg luvz!!!
Enjoy and take care. Byes for now tooo luvz.-MzLourdezLuv : )!!!

1. Female                                                
2. Born &Raised in Cali                   
3. Love to laugh                                         
4. Loves coffee/ADDICT                           
5. Loves cute baby animals l0l?!
6. Love my family
7. My friends are amazing
8. I sometimes miss skool/colllege luvz l0l!
9. I love my pearl necklacesss tooo lovely readers!
10. Loves blogging/meeting new ppl
11. I love taking long walks/strolls
12. Love watching movies
13. Tryin to stay organized/clean everywhere in the house l0l?!
14. Baking/cooking/tryin new recipes
15. Loves txting l0l = )!!!

*I HOPE YOU GOTTTTA LEARN A FEW THINGS OR TWO ABOUT ME L0L!*

Sources:
All text written and composed by me.
Sarah's blog-Simply Dove
Xoxo Sign-Created/Designed by me


2 comments:

  1. You seem like an amazing person to get to know better via your blogs. Malika

    ReplyDelete