Background

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Quote of the Day Post

Hey Everyone,

I've been browsing though a lot of blogs lately and I've stumbled upon some really really great ones and I have to say that some of you guys come up w/some amazing great posts, so keep on blogging everyone?! It's really nice to see so many wonderful blogs out there 2 u guys. AND one of my new fav posts are going to be about a quote of the day posts?! (I've been having writers blogs too)!
Since this is my very first quote of the day post, I need something really really great right u guys and not just an ordinary quote and something w/great meaning to it too rite loves l0l?!

So my quote is going to be: "It's never to late-in fiction or in real life-to revise"! -Nancy Thayer

To me this quote is about life and it means that you can always change/edit/fix your life. It also doesn't matter what stage you are in life too. If there's something you would like to learn for instance, go out there and find resources to learn about it and get more information about it too. For example if you want to learn how to dance or speak a new language take a class at a community college or buy software(Spanish speaking-how to CD) to learn it at home right?

What does this quote mean to you guys, please leave comments below okay thanks : )!!!
Hope your all enjoying your wkend too lovely readers!!!










Chocolate Cake-Yum-(05/27/12)









Sources:
Quote from-www.allshortquotes.com
Chocolate Cake pic-Taken by me.
All text written and composed by me.
"Enjoy Life"-Created/Designed by me.
 Xoxo Sign-Created/Designed by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment