Background

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Recipe Card-Design Day!

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and had a gooood MONDAYYY! My weekend was greattt luvz! Today's post is going to be a PDF link for a recipe card. And I hope you all can download it and use it. I have designed this one and it's just a simple card. Please let me know if you like it or not? And please leave comments down belowww 2. Thanks. Enjoy your day too everyoneee!!! Untill next time, MzLourdez!!!

Sources:
Recipe Card designed by me BUT you all can download it n use it as urs ok, ur welcome.
All text written and composed by me.
Xoxo Sign-Designed/Created by me too.

Recipe Card

 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love filling my recipe box. I may have to start using cuter cards like this one! Thanks so much for sharing it, and for your visit and comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete